Monday, February 25, 2013

Help Please

Just please help me guys i know this sounds wierd but my living environment is just too much for me to bear mentally so please help me there is a way out of here and yes i know people say get a job but when you have the mentality of goldfish and its torn due to too much mental abuse growing up its kind of hard to get a job when you have to put up with crap everyday of my life so my friend is trying to get up enough money to get me a bus ticket to her house its 290 dollars and soo far all she has saved up is 29 dollars and she has been saving for 6 months so she cant save that much so please guys please help her with some monies anything is appreciated even if it is 10 dollars i know its wrong and pathetic but we are despreate to get me to a happier living envrionment to where i can begin my life and get a cute little job and make some more freinds so please help

No comments:

Post a Comment