Friday, May 16, 2014

Okay So I Changed My Mind.....

okay so i changed my  mind....i tend to do that....i cannot leave sl behind....it is my home...it is where i have been for 4 years....i used to not be able to handle the drama.....well guess what....this furry has grown a backbone....people can like me for who i am or they can leave me alone i dont care....about to expierement with black dragon viewer....YAY NIRAN for creating another viewer to make sl more surreal i do however have a computer that i have access to.....not on a regular basis though but when i do i will be on sl as often as i can be....trying this out cause this laptop has a kickass nvidia card in it and therefore will be able to handle blackdragon a heck of a lot better than my old laptop did....oh did i mention that it decided to die for good on me...thats a cryin shame though i loved that thing to death lol hah....

No comments:

Post a Comment